We have an amazing opportunity for an established Merchandiser to join a premium ecommerce fashion brand. This is a great opportunity for a driven Merchandiser to join a fast-paced and growing fashion team, to help drive strategy and support the company as they experience substantial growth.
The Merchandiser role;
- Work in conjunction with the Buying, QA and Marketing teams to deliver a profitable and commercial range
- Successfully trade a department, reacting quickly to sales for potential repeats and managing any underperforming lines
- Prepare detailed analysis and relevant reports for sign offs
- Take the lead in weekly trade meetings, reporting back to management and the wider team
- Conduct category analysis, review product mix and highlight any areas or opportunity or potential risk
- Forecast stock and sales in line with current trading conditions
- Track intake and ensure stock levels are in line with customer demand and promotional activity
- MUST have experience working for retail and ecommerce brands, ideally within fashion, across multi-channel merchandising.
- Analytical with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, able to use their initiative and problem solve under pressure
- Adaptable and agile, always looking for ways to improve on current processes and ways of working
- A quick thinker who can make fast decisions, always with the business and customer in mind
- A strong communicator, able to build close relationships with both internal departments and external suppliers
- Experience of managing a team, and driving their professional development
This is a great opportunity for an established or senior Merchandiser to join a premium fashion brand as they continue to evolve and experience exceptional growth.