We are an independent lady’s boutique, established for over 35 years, we have been a bricks and mortar business and have recently set up an online offer, we are now seeking to develop this alongside our social media platforms. Experience in this field is essential.
In addition to the day to day cut and thrust of the business, importantly, the potential candidate will be someone who can ‘wear all the hats’ and adapt to every situation, and be brimming with ideas to increase our marketing potential and drive sales.
The prospective candidate will live within a reasonable commutable distance as they will be a keyholder.
Full-time - (Hours are 9am - 6pm five days a week including Saturday)
Salary - £30,000 negotiable for the right candidate
This will depend on the experience of the individual and what they can bring to the table.
This position includes discount, clothing allowance, pension and initially 28 days holiday.
- Generate sales.
- Manage store events, promotional campaigns and fashion shows.
- Identify and pursue marketing opportunities.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns.
- Experience of shopify e-commerce or a similar platform.
You will be/have:
- A self-starter.
- Excellent communicator and telephone manner, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in computer skills/correspondence skills/ IT literate (generally computer savvy).