Fashion Stylist and Studio Coordinator
Salary dependent on experience
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing multiproduct brand in the North East.
My client is an innovative brand that produces trend led fashion which is exciting, inspirational and original.
You will be responsible for managing the fashion studio, preparing their garments for shoot and styling the models.
The office culture is fun, friendly and a bubbly, personable individual with an excellent work ethic would fit in well.
Fashion Stylist and Studio Coordinator - The Role:
- You will be working with the marketing and buying team in developing the campaign calendar.
- Liaising with the models, booking their time into the campaign calendar and organising their travel and accommodation.
- Identifying suitable off-site locations for campaign and product shoots.
- You will be researching latest ‘on brand’ styling trends and ensuring these are reflected in styling on garment shoots.
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are completed.
Fashion Stylist and Studio Coordinator - The Candidate:
- Ideal candidates will have a similar fashion background and will have gained experience in a similar role.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good organisational skills with an accurate eye for detail.
- Ideally you have experience of hair styling and make up application.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Photoshop and using a Mac.
- You will have an understanding of financial aspects, purely in estimating and invoicing.
- You will be a confident decision maker with the ability to execute ideas quickly and effectively.
- You must also be an effective communicator and team player to step into this challenging role and be confident at building good internal and external relationships.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11705 HH.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.