We are currently working on behalf of this successful fashion retailer that seeks a talented Field Visual Merchandiser.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Ensuring a direct and measurable impact on profit is made, through effective VM skills and use of all business tools
- Maintaining an awareness of the availability of key ranges, current products and company best sellers in order to create commercially successful store plans
- Maintaining and applying an in-depth knowledge of current merchandise, ranges and merchandise guidelines
- Helping to coach and train the in store management teams on VM practices and guidelines, ensuring that the business strategy is consistently delivered to formulate and deliver group training sessions
- Using reports available to make comprehensive decisions in line with the VM guidelines and business strategy
- Maintaining an awareness of competitor activity and taking action in response as required / directed
- Maintaining and demonstrating awareness of current and emerging trends in design and visual merchandising
- Following and applying visual merchandising guidelines, maximising visual impact through identifying creative solutions to operational challenges as they occur.
The successful Field Visual Merchandiser will have the proven ability to create visually enticing in-store installations, strong commercial awareness and knowledge of retail processes and ensure all VM activities are focussed on benefiting business performance while building brand identity.
It is essential the chosen candidate will have the flexibility to travel throughout the UK and stay overnight when necessary.
Stores are allocated mainly around the North of England including the North West and Yorkshire area, however this may expand further.