Finance Director | London | £100,000 - £150,000 plus bonus, Ltip & pension | Retail
This role is with a privately-owned retailer based in Central London who are going through some very exciting change. They have a very strong brand with a loyal customer base but are looking to make some significant changes to continue on their current growth path.
About the role
This newly created Finance Director role will be predominately responsible for the company's growth strategy whilst looking at ways of working.
There are legacy systems, processes and practices that need to be completely overhauled and made ready for online growth and market expansion.
Reporting into the CEO we need a finance lead in every sense of the word, for the right person this could become a career defining role.
- Lead and support implementation of company growth strategy
- Oversee implementation of operational plans
- Make short term improvements whilst coordinating medium and long term change throughout finance
- Review P&L on a periodic basis
- Development and coaching of a small finance team
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Extensive experience of working within a multi-site and multi-brand business
- Previous full P&L, budget and forecast ownership
- Experience of a business sale process
- Demonstrable experience and ability to manage all elements of the finance department
- Detailed and hands on approach
£100,000 - £150,000+ bonus, pension, 25 days hol, staff disc.