Finance Manager | London | £60,000 - £70,000 | Retail
A well performing, high growth retailer is looking for an all-round finance manager to join their busy London team. This is a pivotal role within their head office function as this role manages the senior stakeholders, provides all financial insight as well as leading their own team.
About the role
The finance manager will be responsible for providing proactive financial support and leadership across the entire busineds from the production of management accounts to performance of operations, stock and inventory.
- Total P&L ownership
- Inventory, stock and shrinkage
- Business partner with operations, distribution and stores
- Implement and support best practice across finance - including systems
- Management the finance team and be the point of contact for the wider business
- Open to industry trained or candidates moving straight from practice or with retail/consumer industry experience
- Ideally previous experience with stock/inventory - through any means
- Technically strong, attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong business partner skills
- Excellent leadership
£60,000 - £70,000