Mandarin Speaking Fine Jewellery and Watches specialist in a leading department store £30,000.
My client is seeking a fine jewellery and watch specialist to join their number one location, with a passion for providing a luxury service, liaising with high net-worth clients.
This brand is French fashion house, world renowned for their glamorous designs and prestigious collections, dominating the retail industry.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Have a strong understanding of the highest level of customer service
- Be passionate about Fine Jewellery and watches.
- Able to create and maintain strong relationships with VIP Clients
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Maintaining a Luxury customer service to clients
- Demonstrating strong CRM Skills in order to build an Elite Client Book
- Providing styling advise
- Working effectively to maximise sales in store
- Striving to meet individual KPI's and targets
Salary for this position will be up to £30,000 + Commission
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0771 425 0362
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
£30000 - £31000 per annum + Commission
+44 207 566 8394