Mode Search are collaborating with a Luxury Fashion and accessories brand who are looking for a Fine Jewellery Manager for their new store opening.
This person will report into the Store Manager and will have a team of Fine Jewellery specialists reporting into them.
- Take ownership of how the department is presented to customers and engaged with by our teams.
- Design and implement the sales strategy to deliver the plan.
- Drive Fine Jewellery and Watch sales with a multi-channel approach.
- Driving exceptional service in store.
- Lead, coach and motivate the Fine Jewellery sales team.
- Continuously self-educate on all aspects of brands.
- Drive clientelling in the boutique.
- Encourage the team to participate in after-sales service.
- Identifying patterns and opportunities, and translating these into practical tactics for the team to drive performance.
- Maintain constant communication with the buying department to offer performance insight, client feedback and suggestions to improve the assortment and allocation to drive commercial performance.
- Manage stock by running stock reports, conducting daily stock counts and resolving any discrepancies promptly.
- Experience within a luxury jewellery business.
- Strong people management skills.
- A passion for coaching and developing.
- Proven track record in contributing towards achieving targets.
- Ability to build clientele and manage your customer book effectively.
- Keen interest in luxury fashion and jewellery and up to date with trends and designers.
In return the role offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please get in touch.
Please note that due a high volume of responses that we can only get in touch with suitable candidates.