As Fit Technologist at this large International Manufacturer, you will be responsible for the Woven product category (mainly Bottoms and some Tops) for the U.S. and European markets.
- Organizing and supervising fit meetings with designers, providing tech advice & direction on pattern development & alternations.
- Working with merchandising teams on customers tech packs.
- Managing the HK sample room of around 120 staff
- Reporting to CEO through Country Head Merchandising.
- Recruiting and training staff including pattern cutters, machinists etc.
- Looking after the activities of the saample room for efficient flow of samples.
- Understanding individual clients needs and brands.
- Ensuring the sample can be produced to meet with clients requirement.
- Working closely with the clients to ensure quality standards are achieved.
Very competitive salary on offer plus initial flight for employee, medical cover, 17 days holiday, working Monday-Friday 9.30am-6.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £65000 per annum
0207 462 9964
0207 436 0088