Franchise Assistant Merchandiser up to £33,000 + benefits
Fashion Retailer London
Zachary Daniels is working with a fast fashion retailer who are looking for a Franchise Assistant Merchandiser to join their international team.
Working collaboratively with International Franchise Partners as a Franchise Assistant Merchandiser you will be helping them trade their markets maximising profit.
The role of a Franchise Assistant Merchandiser involves:
- Placing stock with the brand and delivering it to the partner providing accurate forecasting and intake quota
- Advising partners on mark downs and pricing taking into account market activity
- Using partner feedback to identify opportunities and risks for the market conducting detail trade analysis
- Understanding UK strategy and how to potentialise this in international markets
- Working with Buying and Logistics teams to ensure timely deliveries
- Seasonal product planning using lessons learnt and brand objectives
- Planning stock packages for new stores
- Using forecasts and sales reports to determine OTB and range splits
- Managing junior team members
The successful Franchise Assistant Merchandiser will have gained experience in a similar role within a retailer and be ready for a new challenge. Effective communication and numerical skills are a must for the successful Franchise Assistant Merchandiser.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for fashion head office positions - please visit our website for more roles.
£25000.00 - £33000 per annum
01925 550 422