A fantastic temporary opportunity has just arisen with one of the most prolific brands at the moment.
They are looking for a Freelance CAD Designer to support them during the peak of their season to help the team with their busy workload.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working quickly and effectively on Illustrator and Photoshop to create CADS and Flat technical drawings.
- Editing all images on Photoshop, as well as rendering, colour ups and scaling.
- Uploading to and updating the image library
- Making all images available in a timely manner in accordance with the deadline
- Any other ad-hoc work that is needed for the team
On offer is a competitive salary rate, the opportunity to learn and grow within an established fashion company and the potential to go permanent at the end of the temporary contract. As a temp, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis and also get the chance to join a pension scheme.
Up to £120p/day