Freelance Sales Manager - Menswear
Employer: Global retailer
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 salary guidelines
An exciting opportunity has come up with a global retailer to be a menswear sales manager. This role will see you managing key accounts, working with sports, tailoring and mainline core products.
• Working with new business and continue to grow existing accounts
• Work on reports and develop strategy to drive the business forward
• Work with design and product teams to ensure the right product is available
• Attend meetings with various retailers
• Previous experience as a menswear sales manager
• Product knowledge within tailoring and sportswear
• Contacts with retailers and department stores
• Analytical with strong numbers focused
• A proven track record in delivering new strategies
On offer is a competitive salary rate, the opportunity to learn and grow within an established fashion company and the potential to go permanent at the end of the temporary contract. As a temp, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis and also get the chance to join a pension scheme.