We are currently looking for a talented Freelance Teens’s Jerseywear and Graphics Designer to assist this womenswear supplier. You will have a proven track record designing best sellers and will now be looking to progress your freelance career working largely across Jersey and softs.
- You will be working in house, 5 days a week (negotiable where necessary), with an established Licensed Wear team
- Designing across product categories for high street giants, with a commercial eye
- Working with the vendors on style guides
- Design your own print and graphics for young fashion accounts
- Work closely with the Shapes team
You as a Designer:-
- Previously worked for a supplier on licensed product, on either Womens or Girls
- Have a commercial eye and be directional
- A self-starter who can come in to the business and land on their own two feet
- You will need to be immediately available to begin
On offer is a competitive salary rate, the opportunity to learn and grow within an established fashion company and the potential to go permanent at the end of the temporary contract. As a temp, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis and also get the chance to join a pension scheme.
Up to £120p/day, dependent on experience