A part time Vetigraph pattern cutter with solid Vetigraph experience is required to join this a fast paced London womenswear supplier. You will be working with high street retailers on women’s jersey and woven product creating all 1st patterns and amendments.
The role requires a pattern cutters who will work quickly and efficiently to ensure quality products.
* Working closely with Design to create 1st patterns on the Vetigrpah pattern cutting system
* Ensuring that patterns are produced to the required standard
* Providing the necessary information to the manufacturing base in terms of spec sheets and make up methods.
* Ensure consistency of sizing across all products.
* Presenting ranges in meetings.
Creative Pattern Cutter - The Candidate:
* Experienced pattern cutter with Vetigraph
* Previous women's jersey and woven experience ideally within a supplier environment.
* Experience working in a fast paced environment.
This role is to work 2-3 days per week on an on-going basis. If you have suitable experience as a Vetigraph pattern cutter and looking for a new challenge this could be the role for you! Apply now.