My client is a high street and e-commerce retailer specialising in womenswear and is looking for talented Designer to cover Women's Multi-Product across jersey, wovens, knit and all categories when required.
They are a mid level brand with an accessible price point. The target customer would be mid twenties upwards, and competitors would be department store brands on the high street.
The ideal candidate will be available for an ongoing relationship with the brand to support in the lead up to Christmas. This role is to start immediately (before the end of August)
• Developing new ranges to compliment and drive forward the existing product.
• Working on quality driven ranges which are commercial and will be delivered in a few different colour ways.
• Developing best sellers as well as generating innovation.
• Create CADs, tech packs and liaise direct with the suppliers and factories
• Working with the technical team on fit and styling.
• Experienced freelancer designer working for a high street brand/retailer, or with mid level accounts from a supplier side.
• Must have strength in mid market, multi product pccounts, and an eye for detail.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of fabric sourcing/ development, washes, range building, print and colour.
• Strong commercial eye.
Day rate dependent on experience.