An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front End Developer to join one of the industries top Marketing Agencies. Working with some huge names within retail, lifestyle and the fashion industry. We are seeking a self-motivated and experienced Front End Developer working to help the team construct multiple websites for our eCommerce channels, from conception to execution. Working directly with the Creative Director, the ideal candidate will be a driven individual with strong analytic skills and the ability to perform under pressure.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Development and deployment of front-end coding.
- Working closely with the Creative Director, development team and the eCommerce department to bring ideas from concept through to reality.
- Developing high-quality code, with an eye on re-use, performance and deploy-ability.
- Working collaboratively within a digital team, internal and external, demonstrating an ability to assist others in your team when necessary.
- Peer Review code created by other team members.
- Ready to jump in the deep end and take ownership of the successful completion of dev projects.
- An understanding of modern front-end development practices and responsive design
- Experience in specing non-technical briefs and spotting any challenges before a project begins.
- Be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to write short but descriptive code comments.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise effectively with other members of the team and departments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.