Calling all Garment Technicians!
Working with some of the biggest players on the UK High Street across WW, this young and exciting garment supplier are looking for a willing and hardworking candidate to join their friendly team in their Central London offices.
An excellent training programme will be offered, and for someone who wants to learn and work hard they will be rewarded with quick career progression. My client is also offering a competitive salary.
Garment Technologist- The Role:
- Measure all fit samples from 2nd fit onwards.
- Update fit logs on customer portals.
- Check fit comments have been followed correctly and trims are correct.
- Make sure pattern amendments are done according to the CP and delivery dates.
- Attend fit sessions where necessary, and advise best solutions to more complicated fits.
- Raise graded spec on customer portals, and advise grading increments if necessary.
- Make sure all patterns are ready to grade on time, and send out to grader with all relevant info.
- Raise tall and petite self-approval specs and get approval from customer garment techs.
- Check pre-production samples from factory against graded spec, and against fit samples, to approve construction/measurements for bulk. Resolving any issues factory have at pre-production stage.
- Discuss make options with the factories.
- Gold seal self-approval following the customer self-gold seal approval process. Advising buying and garment tech team so that MDA’s can be issued.
- Make sure factories are sending gold seals on time, and advising buyers of any delays to samples or bulk deliveries.
- Update Customer Critical paths as requested.
Garment Technologist- The Candidate:
- Looking for a confident self-motivated Garment Technologist with a minimum of 3yrs proven experience in a similar role/supply company
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Working knowledge of textiles, garment make and patterns
- An understanding of pattern cutting is preferable
- Proven ability of ensuring production is delivered to customer specification through liaison with factory, customer and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Team player.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11597 JJ.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Salary up to £35k DOE
03303 350 195