Fit and Seal all styles within critical path target dates to enable an efficient production process.
- Measure and check all samples against costings and top sheets before fitting.
- Attend fit meetings or submit samples to customer and relay all information to relevant dept.
- Send clear fit comments and updated specs to pattern cutters.
- Complete and approve final specs, correlating spec measurements with pattern/fabric/construction method.
- Provide precise and clear production comments, ensuring all cutting, construction and labelling information is included so production runs smoothly.
- Ensure sealing critical path is maintained and highlight any issues to customer and sales/production team.
- Keep Design/Pattern cutting teams up to date with block and minimum make requirements for customer and work with teams to achieve ‘Right First Time’ garments
- Advise correct methods of construction, fit, sizing and quality for Sample rooms, Factories, Design and Sales
- Meet No of fits per style KPI Target
- Work with Garment tech Manager to resolve issues in relation to fit/seal, quality and construction with both the factory and customer
- Understanding of pattern cutting, grading and garment construction methods
- Understanding of garment timing and costing
- Knowledge of production process/methods, including Pre-production approval, inline inspection and final AQL.
- Excellent IT skills, Outlook, Excel, Video Conferencing and Critical Path Management systems.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Manage competing demands on their time and cope well under pressure, remaining professional and positive.
- Knowledge of working on Tesco account would be an advantage.
Important Organisation relationship
- Reports to Garment Tech Manager
- Collaborates with UK and Romania technical team and production teams across all locations.
- Supports Design and Sales dept. with technical queries and production issues.