An exciting opportunity has arisen to for an experienced Garment Technologist working on multi product womenswear for an established lifestyle brand. Based on the south coast this is an in-house, full time role. You will be responsible for developing the technical function in the business, working closely with design and merch teams to establish and streamline development and approval processes.
Womenswear Garment Technologist – The Role:
- Work with the design team to develop commercial product
- Suggest and develop blocks / style guides
- Work with design on detailed tech packs & size specs
- Confidently manage and brief suppliers
- Arrange and approve sealing samples, test report & complete fits.
- Understand and complete inspection reports
- Liaise with offshore factories & manage the critical path
- Monitor returns and process any claims
- Manage Suppliers’ ethical and social compliance
Womenswear Garment Technologist - The Candidate
- Experience within Womens multi product is essential
- Knowledge of patterns and garment construction is required
- Confident, clear and professional communicator
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload and work within multiple teams
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excel and organisational skills
- CAD knowledge is desirable
Please apply with your updated CV preferably in a word doc. format
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number 11964-1 MM, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.