This is a great opportunity for a garment technologist to join a small, close knit team with a growing supplier to the UK High Street.
This Leicester based company is fully integrated, so has a very fast turnaround supplying ladies jersey fashion to the High Street.
The company is looking for somebody ideally from a similar background to join at a really exciting time of growth for the business.
Garment Technologist - The Role:
- You will be involved in sampling and approval of garments and all technical aspects associated with multi-product womenswear (jerseywear) apparel. From first concept and development to final shipment including critical path management.
- To ensure each customer's range is fashionable, practical, comfortable and durable.
- Manage size specifications and produce detailed tech packs for the production team.
- Ensure samples through to production costs meet client cost expectations.
- You will be using Vetigraph for grading samples.
- Accountable for maintaining and managing the critical path.
- To handle the comments/approvals process and resolve technical/quality issues.
- Manage communication between internal teams and the clients.
Garment Technologist – The Candidate:
- A minimum of 2-4yrs experience within a garment technical/technologist position.
- Good technical knowledge of garment construction and garment fitting as well as manufacturing methods.
- Experienced in handling comments/approvals process and any technical/quality issues.
- Good knowledge and experience using Vetigraph.
- Highly competent IT skills, familiarity with other systems would be advantageous
- Confident communication skills, the ability to work to critical path deadlines. Ability to manage on workload and a team player.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent Upon Experience
0115 922 3335