Exciting opportunity with this successful value retailer for an experienced Garment Technologist to join the team across ladies multi product.
Reporting into the senior garment technologist you will be responsible for ensuring the designated product range is delivered on time and that the quality is fit for purpose.
You will support the Technical manager to lead the team to deliver the department quality and work closely with the product teams to deliver a commercial range that maximises sales and profit opportunities.
Other responsibilities include
- Conduct seasonal block reviews in association with buying team
- Seasonally review the spec library to add/amend as required using customer feedback/benchmarking
- Regularly review market place, work with buying team to develop new products that meet anticipated demand of our customer base and produce an innovative and profitable product range
- Regularly review competitor’s garments to review block specifications to deliver customers best fit in the market
- Understand market trends with attention to quality, value for money, by regular reviewing the competition in store and online
You will have excellent knowledge of consumer product safety requirements, understand and interpret relevant legislation that ensure compliance in a way that is commercial but ensures adherence to legal requirements.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-5000448
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.