This phenomenally successful fitness clothing brand is looking for specialists in sportswear garment technology as they expand their product team with the addition of a Garment Technologist to join the team working on their seamless product area.
Based in the Midlands, the brand is on an impressive growth curve and are looking to expand further internationally – they are passionate about working together, respecting each other and driving forward with innovation. The working culture is about being open-minded, energetic, resilient, passionate, adaptable, visionary; there is real opportunity for significant career progression for candidates who share these values.
The Garment Technologist teams are responsible for:-
- working with the materials development team to analyse / resolve fabric issues
- carrying out technical investigative work to ensure product is of the best standard
- fitting garments to a high standard, gathering and communicating information to suppliers
- ensuring sealers are on time and in line with critical path
- organising wearer trials to ensure garments perform well as well as look great
- checking of samples throughout development process
- communicating with external and internal teams
We are looking for candidates with:-
- 2-3 years’ experience working with seamless garments
- thorough experience working within sportswear fabrics and garment construction methods
- knowledge of pattern cutting, grading and fitting
- full understanding of production methods
- knowledge of quality issues and problem-solving abilities
- excellent verbal and written communication across all levels, internal and external
- great organisational skills
- experience with PLM systems
- eye for detail
This is an amazing opportunity to work within an exciting brand in a brand new purpose-built spacious headquarters. In return for your hard work and commitment the company offers a generous salary and benefits package – assistance with relocation is applicable to senior roles.
Generous salary & benefits package, negotiable DOE