A premium sportswear brand are looking to recruit a Garment Technologist to join their growing technical team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conducting fit sessions in-house; making confident commercial decisions along with buying team.
- Analysing technical issues accurately and sending clear, concise and accurate comments to suppliers; processing samples in a time manner
- Liaising with Design and Buying team to offer technical guidance on new product development.
- Working towards a critical path and highlighting any potential issues to Merchandising and Supply Chain team.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, product safety and legislations.
- Assisting with bulk QC checks where required.
You will come from a similar background , with excellent technical experience across multi product menswear as well as ladieswear and childrenswear within Sportswear.
The ideal candidate will come from a branded sportswear background with solid fabric knowledge.
Please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package
Job ref: RG-5000964
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.