We are currently working with a number of leading high street suppliers and brands, across London, who require Gerber Pattern Cutter's to join them on a freelance basis. Our client’s specialise in a number of products across Ladies, Mens and Childrenswear.
About the role...
- Working with designers and Technicians to create first patterns and fitting samples through to sealing
- Completing amendments after fit meetings
- Working across ladies wear and Men’s multi product, soft, tailoring and outerwear
- Working with various fabrics Checking final patterns before grading
- Oversee and advise specific blocks for freelancers to use
- Producing and updating blocks for the next seasons designs
- Managing workload based on department demands without daily
- Producing garment component sheets for Production and Factory
- Emailing patterns to factories
- Liaising with factories about pattern queries
- Following-up on all requests from Design, Production, and Product
- Development on styles produced utilizing company tools, e. email and other forms of communication.
We need someone who can come in and hit the ground running .
Due to the high volume of applicants only those who are successful will be contacted