An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Gerber Pattern Cutter (Creative) to join this hugely successful Ladies Softs and Wovens supplier, based in their Romanian office.
This is an amazing opportunity to join this continually growing, multi-product, high street company.
As an experienced Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter, you will have worked within the fast-paced environment of a fashion supplier and based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Gerber Creative pattern cutter required to work on high street multiples, on Ladies Softs and Wovens product areas.
- Must have strong experience working on Gerber.
- Responsible for ensuring each style has a smooth run to production with minimal issues/delay
- Thorough knowledge of the construction of all clothing details.
- Digitizing pattern and process digital costing and proceed with fit process.
- Communicating closely with machinists, to develop garments and refine styles/fit throughout the machining process.
- Amending patterns accurately and efficiently after attending fit meeting, to ensure commercial success.
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful and stable business.
For more details please contact Jodie Howell
We regret due to high volume, only successful candidates will be contacted.