Our client is a leading supplier with a solid reputation. They currently have an opening for a Girlswear Designer across jersey product area.
Girls Jerseywear Designer - The Role:
- Design and develop seasonal ranges
- Building range plans and presenting ideas to customers
- Following both fashion and market trends
- Product development, sampling and costing
- Working closely with factories and developing strong relationships with customers
- Analysing trend information to ensure that designs are adapted to meet the needs of the Buyer.
Girls Jerseywear Designer - The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role is must.
- Strong knowledge is essential across older and younger girls jerseywear.
- You must be proactive, driven, a confident communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Graphic Design experience would be advantageous but not essential
Girls Jerseywear Designer - The Package:
- Dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.