At the cutting edge of fast fashion, Pentex is a global design and manufacturing business with its headquarters in the heart of London. We have been established for over 30 years and are an expanding business with a worldwide client base.
The Pentex design team consists of experienced and innovative designers who consistently bring fresh and vibrant new fashion to the retails.
As our business evolves and grows, we are looking for an additional Girlswear Designer / Senior Designer, ideally from a fast fashion, high street supplier background. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience within this fast-paced environment.
- Designing and developing commercial collections for customers suitable for target market
- Organising the collections
- Attending meetings with buyers
- Preparing for meetings/ customer requests
- Managing own workload and deadline
- Commercial awareness, interpreting trends and translating them to our handwriting
- Coaching junior levels
- Identifying areas of development and bringing innovation to the range
- Partnering with Sales Department and collating information for Directors
- Previous experience in designing girls-wear, teen-wear and baby-wear
- Strong understanding of fashion/ high street
- Trend aware
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator Skills
- Good understanding of Excel
- Can do attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels
- Self-motivation, Proactive and the ability to take the initiative and respond quickly to change.
- Enrolment on pension scheme
- Friendly and informal/smart casual environment
- Canteen & staff room
- Early Friday finishes
- Social staff events