Global Social Media Executive
This iconic British heritage brand with an extensive global reach and a passion for innovation has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media specialist!!
- Take responsibility for all social launch plans, globally across the business.
- Review and increase activity within paid social media advertising.
- Create and manage content for all social media platforms both organic and paid as well as for blogs and newsletters, maintaining the Tone of Voice for the business.
- Influence key stakeholders and be the social media champion.
- Manage the social media calendar for all social campaigns and reflect the content according to the market audience.
- Working with the in-house copywriter to curate business as usual social plans and report on successes and new insights to stakeholders and management.
- Maintain excellent relationships with innovation and product development to be the voice of the business at new product launch stages and events.
- Ideally you will have a proven content copywriting background perhaps gain within a journalism or marketing media role.
- You will be able to demonstrate your passion for all things social media driven and a track record of delivering on point, exciting and engaging content.
- Proven knowledge of paid and organic social platforms with a confident understanding of analytical tools to provide concise, relevant reporting on social activity.
- Previous experience of working with key stakeholders and influencing decision making.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly creative and self-motivated are all key to this position.
- Organised, adaptable and able to work to tight deadlines as required are a must.
- This role would suit anyone with a passion for all things motorcycling, motorsports or at least an appreciation.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.