Graduate Accessories Designer
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing supplier of quality accessories. This position is integral to the business and you will be responsible for collating mood and trend across women’s and men’s accessories.
This is a busy and vibrant department with lots of scope for career development.
• Responsible for organising the department by logging components.
• Providing product development for major brands and retailers.
• Liaising with European and Far East suppliers.
• Help manage the departmental critical path, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Work with the sales team to help develop and grow existing accounts.
• Help collate mood and trend under the direction of the design director.
You will have:
• Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
• Strong communication skills
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to contribute in a fast paced environment.
• The ability to work well in a small team and step in to support other team members as and when required.
• A graduate with a design/product development work placement will be considered.
• £16,000 - 18,000 depending on experience
£16,000 - 18,000 depending on experience