Graduate/Assistant Pattern Cutter Production/Digitiser/Grader
New Role Technical Department
Trend Led Young Fashion
£20,000-£24,000 depending on experience
Ladies Trend Led Soft Separates
An amazing opportunityhas arisen for an Assistant Production Pattern Cutter/Digitiser to join this successful trend led young fashion high street supplier who due to increasing their use of GERBER are expanding their critical path team.
You will be working with a Senior Production Pattern Cutter and a Sample room Team.
Please note this is a Technical Role that covers Production Patterns, Digitising using Gerber!
As an Assistant /trainee Cad/ Gerber Pattern Cutter Alteration/Grader/Digitiser with costing’s expertise gained in a Fashion Supplier in the UK.
- This will suit a new graduate entry level role or a candidate with 1 year’s placement or role.
- You will have a technical fashion degree and a good understanding of pattern cutting
- If you have had experience of Gerber or Gerber training or Cad system.
- You will be working with a Senior Gerber expert
- This role has the potential for you to grow as either a Production Pattern Cutting or Garment Technologist or Digitiser
Please send CV now for quick reply and confidential discussion about role and company.
£20,000-£22,000 depending on experience