Our client is a growing, design-led contemporary fashion brand for women and childrenwear. They have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Boyswear Designer to support the product team.
Graduate Boyswear Designer - The Role:
- Work with the team to assist in designing a collection that exceeds customer’s expectations
- Identify key trends and produce directional mood boards to present to the Designer.
- Produce detailed design technical packs and collate colour palettes, fabric and trims packs to send with design technical packs to manufacturers for sampling
- Manage the critical path to ensure the right product is delivered at the right time.
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Work with design and quality teams to understand the health & safety requirements on all product areas.
Graduate Boyswear Designer - The Candidate:
- A recent Fashion Design Graduate
- Excellent knowledge of different design systems (Adobe Suite) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working on multi products.
- Overseas travel may be a requirement of the role
- Full driving license and own transport is essential
Graduate Boyswear Designer - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.