If you’re looking to commence your career with a permanent position within Merchandising, consider yourself knowledgeable on spreadsheets and process driven, we have got a Graduate Merchandiser position that might be the one for you.
The Graduate Merchandiser will be working on the fashion department, working on both branded and own brand, of this retailer and will become part of their friendly merchandising team.
The responsibilities of the Graduate Merchandiser will include:
- Collating sales for the week and supporting in weekly trade meetings
- Minute-taking during meetings
- Stock management so that the right levels of stock are available, working with warehouse
- Investigating data discrepancies and resolving any issues
- Working with the buying team who are developing and selecting fashion ranges
The Graduate Merchandiser must have excellent attention to detail, for example raising the right quantities against the right sizes, and fully competent using Excel / spreadsheets.
This is a hybrid role working between working from home and in the office, therefore in the Graduate Merchandiser they are looking for someone who can work independently with exceptional communication skills.