Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
This luxury British Heritage brand renowned for producing beautiful, sustainable, and wearable product is currently looking to grow their digital team.
Working collaboratively across design, marketing, and eCommerce the Digital Graphic Designer will create and implement coherent, complimentary, and engaging digital graphics!
What's the role?
- Create digital graphic assets (static, video, and HTML) for a range of platforms including social media channels, display advertising (POS), eCommerce, websites, mobile apps, etc.
- Design and artwork brand packaging and swing tickets.
- Create and execute concepts for digital advertising as well as static store display.
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to in all commercial work, including work completed by third parties (PR Agencies) to ensure full cross-brand cohesive visual messaging
- Liaising with photography and creatives to select campaign imagery, retouching shots when required
- Take ownership and management of the digital image library, updating any existing outdated content to the new visual layouts.
Experience & Skills
- Proven experience of working within a fashion e-retailer or digital agency preferably as a digital graphic designer.
- Confident knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Figma.
- Experience of animation / Video editing software (Premier Pro, After Effects, Video Editing)
- Must be knowledgeable in digital asset creation for website, email, social, POS and knowledge of packaging would be an advantage.
- Excellent visual eye for detail across typography, colour, design, and layout
- "Digital - Mobile - First" mindset
- A genuine interest in fashion and trends as well as keeping up to date with new digital innovations.
This is an amazing time to join a growing luxury brand especially if you are looking to step up and expand your skill set within a creative digital design role.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number 12422 DD, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.