Salary depending on experience
Womenswear brand Yaccomaricard London is expanding their e-commerce presence and is looking for someone bursting with ideas to be their graphic designer/digital content creator and join their small team at their Islington office. The ideal candidate will have a background in a similar role within fashion.
This is a flexible hybrid role, being solely responsible for the digital content of the trade and e-commerce site as well as creating content for social media and email campaigns whilst ensuring the brand voice, identity and message is consistent over all platforms. You will also be responsible for organising all photoshoots which includes the preparation, organising model, make up artist and managing the day to ensure a smooth running order.
You will be taking the lead for all things digital so good communication skills are key to the role and you will be confident in your direction whilst taking feedback and make changes so the customer has great user experience. This is a broad role and as such, you will require proven organisational skills showing an ability to take the lead and meet deadlines and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
This is an opportunity to grow Yaccomaricard’s digital side into exciting new areas.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing retail site content via Shopify and trade site content via Wix. Ensuring all published products and images are edited, accurate, correctly categorised and a high standard of visual design is maintained.
- Delivering a high quality website and engaging content.
- Photoshoot organisation.
- Producing content for marketing purposes.
- Produce Mailchimp campaigns and keep on top of updating subscriber lists.
- Social Media content creation and implementation.
- Helping out in other areas of the business when needed.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in Adobe CC – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- An understanding and enthusiasm for retail and fashion.
- Excellent typography and layout skills.
- An incredible eye for detail and thorough proof reading capabilities.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- The ability to use initiative and be able to work autonomously and make decisions while remaining part of the team.
Other skills viewed favourably:
SEO and PPC advertising knowledge.
Google Analytics and social media paid campaigns creation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Previous experience in content creation and editing for a fashion e-commerce site.