If you are dynamic graphic design professional with experience across online and print, this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading fashion accessories business where you will be supporting the marketing, sales and design teams.
Responsibilities will include the following and a proficiency on InDesign is a must;
• Working directly on several renowned international lifestyle brands and own label projects for high street stores.
• Conceptualise, develop and execute ideas and visual assets for digital distribution that include website banners, online ads, product photos,
• Using/manipulating/creating assets to develop artwork.
• Creating catalogues and presentations to aid sales.
• Designing swing tags and packaging.
• Setting files up for both print and digital.
• Support creation of other visual assets including photography.
• Understanding the unique needs of each of our brands and help maintain and develop brand identities according to the project demands.
• Support miscellaneous day-to-day operations as needed
Potentially assisting the product design team on an adhoc basis to include
• Branded component development
• Printed lining material development
• Assisting with product CAD layouts
• Product Presentations for brands and partners
• Up to date knowledge of and excellent skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign.
• Relevant workplace experience desirable
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Creative, ideas orientated
• Flexible, proactive - The ability to work across a number of projects at one time and change priority as requirements change.
• Ability to create video from still images would be advantageous.
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Employee discounts
• Childcare vouchers
• Company pension scheme
On offer is a competitive salary and to join a friendly company with low staff turnover team during an exciting time of growth and expansion.