Graphic / Print Designer (Womenswear)
Excellent Salary £DOE
This role calls for an Apparel Graphic Designer with a fire in their belly to work hard to get results. I am looking for this Designer to work on trend-led womenswear for the high street – think ‘all over prints’ for dresses, cool printed mesh tops, etc.
You will be designing trend driven, non-licensed prints, mainly AOP but also some placements and sublimation etc. Prints are for multi-product apparel, mainly for jersey and woven fabrics for large high street retail customers Bringing newness and creative ideas to the table is key!
A Portfolio is required upon application and can be emailed separately to email@example.com [Max size 5MB]
Graphic / Print Designer (Womenswear) – The Role:
- You will design prints for commercial, fashion focussed womenswear for large and most exciting high street accounts.
- You will be creating all over prints, as well as some placements and sublimations etc.
- Researching and identifying latest key trends, catwalks influences to inspire and develop new ranges, and to compliment and drive forward existing product lines.
- You will liaise with customer as well as our in house garment designers to develop product that is right for the customer.
- You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment.
Graphic / Print Designer (Womenswear) - The Candidate:
- This position requires previous graphic design/print experience working within trend led fashion apparel, ideally womenswear.
- Candidates with between 3 and 5+ years will be considered for this opportunity.
- Ideal candidate will have a design related Degree.
- You will be a well organised, confident communicator, experienced in managing priorities and liaising with internal teams and external suppliers etc.
- Proficient on Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, adaptable to change and able to work closely with buyers and present your idea's, requiring a confident, 'can do' attitude to your work.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to - firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote reference number: 11780/MM
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address. Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.