This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing fashion business based in Leicester, for the position of Head of Accessories within their Accessories department.
My client specialises in multi product areas, selling into all major high street accounts. The Head of Accessories will be responsible for managing the sales, account management, product development, design and merchandising functions, working within a structured and commercial environment in Leicester. The position will be responsible for the department P&L and ultimately its sales & margins.
Head of Accessories: The Role:
The Head of Accessories will be responsible for
- the sales performance of the department
- the management of P&L and meeting the budget (revenue, costs and margins)
- managing the various teams including sales, account management, product development, design and merchandising
- working closely with buyers and internal account managers on product development (footwear, backpacks, gloves etc) and concept
- enabling the sales/account management team in presenting ranges to buyers and closing new orders.
- negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with customers/buyers and factories with the aim to achieve target margins and customer service
- overseeing the merchandising team that works heavily with factories and managing the critical path, order management ensuring timely deliveries
- building strong relationships and identifying gaps in the market
Head of Accessories: The Person:
The ideal candidate:
- will have experience in growing the business
- will have strong experience in managing teams
- will be an experienced sales manager ideally with accessories experience with strong relationships with buyers on the high street
- alternately you could come from a buying background with some accessories experience
- will have a strong commercial track record
- will be passionate about product and fashion trends
- will be a leader, be able to motivate and manage sales/account management, design, production, merchandising functions
If you would like to build a financially rewarding career with a growing business, please apply in confidence.
Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Competitive, dependent on experience