We have an excellent opportunity for a Head of CRM. We are looking for a dynamic, strategic thinker to review the Client’s existing practices and manage the change process. An open minded approach is needed to transform and update current systems and strategy! An excellent opportunity for candidates looking for a challenge!
The primary purpose of the Head of CRM is to own and implement the international CRM strategy with the mission to increase targeted engagement, customer lifetime value and retention. You will take full ownership of CRM from lifecycle communications, through to re-engagement and growth. You will have operational accountability to deliver the best in class CRM programme optimising customer communications through increased personalisation and ensuring customers get exposed to the right message at the right time.
We are looking for a strong communicator who has the ability to influence across all levels, in order to drive forward new initiatives that will help extend customer messaging from traditional CRM channels into other new Digital & Omni-channel channels and touch points.
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the marketing mix delivering consistent messaging across all channels to a single customer view
• Curation and maintenance of the internal customer Pen Portraits to ensure relevant segmentation
• Segmentation Models - Analysis of current and future strategies
• Review of the key moments in the customer life cycle and strategies to increase retention
• Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximizing all commercial opportunities
• Working cross functionally to deliver a truly first class experience across all customer touchpoints
• Overseeing all direct communications with customers through the CRM.
• Drive a step change in our customer creative
• Custodian of all CRM testing strategies to ensure we are always on the leading edge of customer retention The ideal candidate will Champion the customer across all channels.
• Ownership of existing customer performance across the Retention channels Email and Print • The monitoring of, and reaction to, existing customer behavioural trends and campaign performance
• Working closely with the Senior Managers to monitor and report on weekly trade patterns and deliver quarterly forecasts
• Implementation and guardianship of the brand values/guidelines across all retention communications
• Work in partnership with creative to drive a step change in our creative execution
• Liaison with key areas across the business including B&M, Creative Acquisition, Web, and Retail to ensure marketing strategies are optimised to meet shared growth plans and benefit the business as a whole
• Ownership of the promotional schedule across all retention channels optimising both response and ROI
• Monthly board reporting covering key performance metrics across offline and email, database health, test and campaign results
• Extensive experience and solid understanding of direct marketing and email marketing is required
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a strategic mindset and be prepared to challenge existing practices
• Results-driven marketer; highly analytical and data literate
• Thorough experience of developing results driven marketing strategy based on consumer insight is essential for this role
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate an understanding of customer databases, response-driven design, copy and creative, on-brand marketing communications and strategies for conversion to multi-buyers, loyalty and lapsing
• Experience of working across more than one market is essential
• Commercially astute and creatively aware
• Team player with excellent people management and inter-personal skills
• Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes
• Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
• Have a strong data mind-set and inclination towards fact-based decisions