Our client is one of the leading suppliers of quality ladies-wear to a worldwide market for more than 25 years. They design and manufacturer quality formal clothing in the Far East, maintaining control of the process from concept through to delivery.
They are currently looking for a Head of Design to join their Vietnam office.
This position is to work on ladies tailoring, but a multi-product portfolio would be advantageous
- Manage and operate Design Department
- Update fashion trends and design: Plan, guide, monitor and approve seasons trend boards (Spring-Summer, Autumn-Winter, cross seasons)
- Work closely with the sales teams to support meetings
- Find and update materials suppliers in accordance with trends
- Organize and supervise the preparation of presentation materials in accordance with the ideas of customers of each sales team or directly participate with Sales Manager in meetings with customers to introduce the design if required
- Review all team' design and evaluate the number of designs selected by the customer
- Advise the superiors on issues related to the field of responsibility and perform other duties as assigned by the superiors
Strong background in Garment Design at management level
Knowledge of fashion trends, market and garment production
Excellent communication skills, ability to work with all departments and management
Solid Design careers background
Either already based in Vietnam or happy to relocate
For more information, please send CV’s through to Jodie Howell.
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted.