How do you fancy joining one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands?
They are looking for a digital mover and shaker who thrives on achieving results. You will be heading up the Digital team which consists of 11 direct reports that spans across Ecommerce, Digital Marketing, Social Media and Creative.
You will have the tenacity to drive the digital platforms and bring innovation and points of difference to the online store, social channels and digital marketing. You will devise strategies and guide your peers (both senior and juniors) to enable you to achieve continued growth and customer loyalty. Customers are your key focus and how you can enhance their shopping experience online and fall in line with your competitors.
Head of Digital- The Role
- Management of 8 direct reports (Social, Photography, Graphics, Ecommerce)
- Delivery of financial reporting and forecasting to senior team members and other stakeholders
- Help grow the team and seek out new relationships with contractors'
- Oversee all digital marketing and events activities of the business
- Full responsibility for content management
- Identify and manage project risk and maintain project plan
- Testing and quality management
- Interaction with project management system
- With support, work with agencies and contractors regarding digital marketing, AdWord campaigns, Google Analytics PPC, SEO etc.
- Oversee all social media, blogging, Facebook, Twitter, reviews etc.
- Manage and improve brand awareness
- Planning and executing marketing and promotional calendar, driving sales and margin, improving average transaction size, and order frequency.
- Responsible for defining and driving strategy
- Identify required site updates to improve site performance as well as driving sales, margin and digital growth for business.
- Full responsibility for online P&L, analytics and reporting.
- Responsible for developing and executing trading strategies to drive performance and achieve sales and profit targets, whilst working effectively with product teams to manage the online lifecycle of products and availability.
- Driving agenda as key leadership team for mobile and web site optimisation, technical and aesthetic, navigation, performance and functionality to positively impact e commerce efforts.
- Understanding and leading the commercial drivers for the business eg traffic, conversion.
- Maximise the sales & profit potential of the digital sales channels through commercial understanding of product, customer and internal capabilities, whilst maintaining the brand image and not compromising total company profits.
- Ensure the entire business is coordinated and aligned behind the online trading priorities.
- Manage the monthly/annual sales and business reports providing detailed analysis on key business metrics including site performance, conversion rates, sales by product and all digital channels.
- Actively lead and coach your team and dedicated team members, through growth and development opportunities to maximise engagement whilst achieving department targets.
Head of Digital- The Person
- Significant management experience in Digital
- Degree level education
- Preferably CIM qualified, but not essential
- Experience working for a fast fashion brand
- Experience dealing with agency for digital marketing campaigns
- Experience managing online content
- Experience improving brand awareness and following
- Highly motivated, enthusiasm and driven
- Excellent English communication skills
If this could be you please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV to- email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.