I am currently partnered with a London based, international streetwear brand looking for a Head of Finance on a 1 year Maternity contract. They are a non corporate business who are a forward-thinking with a lot of energy and good team spirit. This is a really exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of a very cool and dynamis business!
- Improve financial reporting accuracy across the Group globally
- Improve the business's control environment
- Help to develop an FP&A function
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the CFO to establish a clearly defined budgeting process for the group, and deliver the annual budget
- Lead the sales reforecast for each season, considering material changes for each quarter and true-up the Autumn Winter forecast based upon the buy
- Business partnering with the production, merchandising, retail and other departments as required
- Establish cash flow forecasting / monitoring in all currencies and globally including surplus cash management and forex management
- Establish and oversee the quarter end process to ensure robust consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet are delivered in a timely manner
- Work with the CFO to update and improve a comprehensive reporting programme to:
- Report financial results to the Directors; and
- Deliver impactful MI to the senior management team and Directors on a regular basis
- Implement financial operational best practice.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate findings and recommendations
- Perform analysis require for high-risk areas of the audit, key areas include the stock provision, impairment analysis and going concern papers.
- Be a main point of contact for queries from the team with the ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Lead on process improvements regarding the ERP system, ensure the team are following best practice and help to suggest and find improvements to help with efficiency.
- Oversee the recent roll out of the SAP Concur expenses system across the business, establishing procedures and information is provided to record these on an accurate and timely basis.
- Experience working within the retail or consumer goods sector
- Outgoing, personable and diplomatic approach
- Experience as a financial controller or existing Head of finance