An exciting opportunity has come up for a head of knitting and dyeing in Bangladesh. You will have previous experience in running a fast paced knitting plant, working with cellulose and synthetic fabrics.
- Managing the knitting and dyeing plant
- Developing dye and chemical recipes
- Ensure colour and shade is maintained in bulk production
- Develop new techniques for dyeing
- Work with suppliers to ensure chemical compliance is maintained
- Previous experience in a knitting plant within Asia
- Experience in cellulose and synthetic fabrics
- Knowledge and experience in Theis and MCS machines
- Strong leadership and communication skills
This is a fantastic role to lead a knitting and dyeing plant in Bangladesh. There is a competitive salary, plus relocation available.
£50,000 - £80,000 Salary guidelines