This bestselling vibrant, ethical and organic clothing brand located in the gorgeous Cornish landscape seeks a highly experienced, creative marketer, with a proven track record leading successful marketing initiatives for a consumer brand (UK & Internationally).
You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of brand marketing strategies through the development and delivery of the annual marketing plan. Working closely with senior team to understand and build on the brand vision, and ensuring accuracy and consistently across all internal and customer facing touchpoints and activities. To strengthen the brand identity and build awareness with the customer at the heart of everything. Leading a team that together develops compelling stories and supporting assets to take the customer on a journey to inspire, educate, convert and retain loyalty.
Head of Marketing – Key Job Responsibilities:
- Translate the brand vision into a strong and compelling brand story, that resonates with our customers, drives awareness and builds brand loyalty.
- Be the go-to brand champion within the business, always ensuring we have our target (global and local) customer in mind when planning any activity.
- Understand and monitor market trends and competitor activity, and the impact on our business and customer.
- Use existing and new research to understand our customer and what makes them tick, using this insight to develop messaging to drive them to action.
- Develop an annual marketing plan which delivers high quality and effective marketing materials and campaigns that bring the brand to life, whilst delivering against our strategic objectives and ensuring consistency across the globe.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to align the global marketing calendar and contribute to content creation and distribution across our owned and earned channels to drive brand awareness and traffic in all channels.
- Work collaboratively with the Design and Production teams on product development ideas to support key marketing initiatives.
- Develop individual country or regional marketing plans, demonstrating an awareness of cultural difference where applicable, ensuring brand KPI's are clear for each marketing program and are monitored and assessed for ROI, retention, growth and brand awareness, etc.
- Develop and deliver effective trade marketing materials to ensure trade partners are well supported when representing our brand.
- Champion as an employer of choice, celebrating what makes us individual and successful, attracting future talent and growing awareness of brand within the industry.
- Develop a strong social media strategy to build engagement across our social media channels, ensuring activity is always on-brand, and supportive of our overall brand story.
- Define and implement our influencer plan, building and retaining strong relationships to secure ongoing coverage.
- Establish new and strengthen existing brand partnership with like-minded brands to extend our reach and build awareness.
- Lead PR activity, managing our reputation in the media, defining and placing key messages to increase organic coverage and raising our brand profile and overall awareness in key regions
- Manage the application of our brand identity by delivering materials on time in full, and ensuring our brand guidelines, templates and other supporting resources (marketing collateral, training documents, etc) are fit for purpose and drive our consumer and commercial objectives.
- Manage workflow within the creative team and external providers, ensuring that tasks are prioritised effectively and delivered on time and on budget.
- You will own the budgets across Brand, Social, PR and Partnerships and be responsible for monitoring these on a regular basis to ensure they remain on track.
Head of Marketing – The Person Specification and Essential skills:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at a similar senior Marketing role, or Head of Marketing within an ecommerce led consumer brand
- Highly experienced in delivering a global brand strategy, creating assets and weaving together campaigns to create brand engagement and drive customer acquisition and retention through PR, email, social media and other communication channels.
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- Ability to balance commerciality with a creative and entrepreneurial flair.
- Expert knowledge of brand marketing techniques, tools and platforms.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with the ability to build rapport and credibility across internal and external teams at all levels.
- Well-organised, logical and efficient, with strong budgeting and project management skills
- Strong leadership and management experience, working with marketing teams and external partners across Creative, PR, Social media and Content.
- A keen eye for detail and high standards of execution.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working across a number of international territories would be advantageous.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11665 AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.