Head of Marketing £70,000
Ethical Clothing Brand South West England
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marketing to join the team of this expanding ethical clothing brand. As a key leader within the business you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver the UK and global strategy.
As the Head of Marketing, you must be highly experienced and creative having gained experience within a comparable consumer brand.
The role of Head of Marketing involves:
- Delivering the brand vision in a story that engages with customers and drives brand loyalty
- Compiing detailed research to understand the customer and delivering an appropriate marketing strategy based on this
- Developing an annual marketing plan
- Working closely with the Ecommerce team to align the global marketing calendar and drive brand awareness and traffic in all channels
- Developing individual country and regional marketing plans taking into account cultural differences ensuring KPI's are clear for each marketing program
- Developing a strong social media stategy to build engagement across all platforms
- Lead PR activity, managing the brands reputation in the media
- Acting as a brand champion within the business
- Leading, managing and developing your team
The successful Head of Marketing must be hugely passionate and knowledgeable and have held a similar role in the UK. As Head of Marketing you will work closely with the Director of Ecommerce and Marketing and the senior leadership team.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for PR and Marketing positions - please visit our website for more roles.