Head of Marketing
We are exciting to be supporting an incredible company, who is one of the UK’s most successful Ethical and Organic Clothing Brands. We are looking for a Head of Marketing or a Senior Marketeer, looking for their next step and who wants to join this amazing company.
They sell through hundreds of stockists in over 25 countries.
You will be a highly experienced, creative marketeer with a proven track record leading successful marketing initiatives for a consumer brand, both within the UK and across global territories. You’ll have previous experience working within clothing/fashion industry, childrenswear market experience would of course be advantageous. You’ll have strong management and leadership capabilities and be able lead a team that together develops compelling stories and supporting assets, and expertly weaves them through the customer journey to inspire, educate, convert and retain customers.
You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the global brand strategy, creating assets and weaving together vibrant stories which capture the brand vision/ethos across multiple channels and marketing collateral.
This key role is responsible for the creation and implementation of brand marketing strategies through the development and delivery of the annual marketing plan. Working closely with our senior team to understand and build on our brand vision, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s story is reflected accurately and consistently across all internal and customer facing touchpoints and activities, strengthening the brand identity and building awareness across the globe
- Translate the brands vision into a strong and compelling brand story, that resonates with our customers, drives awareness and builds brand loyalty.
- Be the company’s go-to brand champion within the business, always ensuring we have our target (global and local) customer in mind when planning any activity.
- Understand and monitor market trends and competitor activity, and the impact on our business and customer.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to align the global marketing calendar and contribute to content creation and distribution across our owned and earned channels to drive brand awareness and traffic in all channels.
- Work collaboratively with the Design and Production teams on product development ideas to support key marketing initiatives.
- Develop individual country or regional marketing plans, demonstrating an awareness of cultural difference where applicable, ensuring brand KPI's are clear for each marketing program and are monitored and assessed for ROI, retention, growth and brand awareness, etc.
- Develop and deliver effective trade marketing materials to ensure trade partners are well supported when representing our brand.
- Champion the company as an employer of choice, celebrating what makes us individual and successful, attracting future talent and growing awareness of brand within the industry.
- Develop a strong social media strategy to build engagement across our social media channels, ensuring activity is always on-brand, and supportive of our overall brand story.
- Define and implement our influencer plan, building and retaining strong relationships to secure ongoing coverage.
- Establish new and strengthen existing brand partnership with like-minded brands to extend our reach and build awareness.
- Lead PR activity, managing our reputation in the media, defining and placing key messages to increase organic coverage and raising our brand profile and overall awareness in key regions
- Manage the application of our brand identity by delivering materials on time in full, and ensuring our brand guidelines, templates and other supporting resources (marketing collateral, training documents, etc) are fit for purpose and drive our consumer and commercial objectives.
- Manage workflow within the creative team and external providers, ensuring that tasks are prioritised effectively and delivered on time and on budget.
- You will own the budgets across Brand, Social, PR and Partnerships and be responsible for monitoring these on a regular basis to ensure they remain on track.
Essential skills as Head of Marketing
- A minimum of 5 years at a similar level within an ecommerce led consumer brand.
- Must have experience within the clothing/fashion industry.
- Highly experienced in delivering a global brand strategy, creating assets and weaving together campaigns to create brand engagement and drive customer acquisition and retention through PR, email, social media and other communication channels.
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- Ability to balance commerciality with a creative and entrepreneurial flair.
- Well-organised, logical and efficient, with strong budgeting and project management skills.
- Strong leadership and management experience, working with marketing teams and external partners across Creative, PR, Social media and Content.
- Experience working across a number of international territories would be advantageous.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business that is going through exciting growth.
Location of the role
The company will consider a flexible working from home position (ideally based at their head office eventually) but to be considered for this role you must be open to travel – more regarding location to be discussed with suitable candidates.
We regret that due to volume we can only contact suitable and relevant candidates at this time.