We are looking for a driven Marketing professional who, similar to our brand, is a rising star in their field. You will be a strong performer looking to advance your career and will have a personal and professional hunger to create a true legacy as a Head of Marketing. Our business is already set apart from the rest with a 15 year incubation period as a sustainable fashion business. We are now looking for a Marketing whizz to take this forward and nurture the brand awareness from ‘simmering in waiting’ to reach its full potential of being a household name.
The successful candidate will be emotionally in tune with the brand, have a clear vision in terms of how to get from A to B, and will be able to mobilise and motivate the team effectively at the same time as ‘doing the do’ themselves.
Working closely with other members of the Leadership team, including the owners of the business, key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the annual Marketing Plan in line with the overall business objectives and budget; ensure all aspects of marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Lead the acquisition strategy for the business spanning Ecommerce, Direct and Digital Marketing.
- Develop our customer journey and get buy-in from the relevant people in relation to how this will impact CRM, Digital and social media campaigns.
- Liaise with relevant parties and contribute to ensuring the CRM programme to deliver both high retention and increase on repeat buyers.
- Brief and co-ordinate delivery of the plan across all channels including ecommerce, email, digital marketing, graphics and wholesale.
- Ensure a consistent brand experience across all platforms and all parts of the business – being the brand guardian at all times.
- Manage the consumer PR agency – ensuring they are clear on the overall brand strategy and optimising all coverage opportunities for the business.
- Develop and deliver bespoke marketing presentations, campaigns and collateral to support business development / wholesale as and when required.
- Team management of the entire marketing team consisting of full-time staff and freelancers. Providing continual support with their development whilst enabling them to achieve their ambitions. Be a team champion, inspire & lead!
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing/Business with significant experience in a senior Marketing/Brand management role within the fashion/retail industry.
- Experienced in acquisition and CRM.
- Highly commercial, execution driven marketing professional.
- Ability to create an acquisition strategy.
- Recent experience of mail order would be an advantage.
- Significant experience of working across brochures, digital and branded communications. In an SME environment would be desirable.
- A passionate and enthusiastic team player who can articulate clear objectives and lead a team towards them.
- A proactive, can do attitude.
- A true collaborator, with the ability to get involved in tasks at all levels.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with managing people and budgets.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, experienced and enthusiastic Head of Marketing, or Senior Marketing Manager looking to make a step-up. They will create and bring to life their marketing vision. An attractive re-numeration package, based on experience and skill set, is on offer in addition to an appealing benefits package and the opportunity to work flexibly. Apply now!