We have an amazing opportunity come up for a Head of Merchandising to join this company who are continuously growing and going from strength to strength. You will be managing your Merchandising team and working closely with the Head of Buying, therefore will need exceptional communication skills and be a real team-player.
The responsibilities of the Head of Merchandising will include:
- Devise and manage the budget for the category, reviewing regularly to ensure targets are being met
- Analyse sales and work with the Buying and Marketing teams react to trading opportunities and create trading plans
- Provide the Buying team with analytical support
- Full management of WSSI
- Ownership of the P&L
- Day to day management of the Merchandising teams, leading and managing their performance, ensuring everyone is working cohesively
- Recruit new teams members and work with the HR department regarding training, new starters etc.
The Head of Merchandising must have relevant experience within a similar role and an excellent track record of driving a business. The Head of Merchandising must also be approachable, friendly and create a positive working environment, as well as having excellent management skills and ability to develop a team and individuals.
The Head of Merchandising role is a hybrid role and is commutable from all areas in the North West England.