We are looking for a dedicated Head of Merchandising to join a high-end high-street retailer and ultimately head up the merchandising team within the womenswear and menswear divisions.
The Head of Merchandising will be responsible for:
- Developing a strategy suited to their division and continually reviewing to execution by their teams
- Devising KPI’s navigating and motivating their team to reach them
- Creating succession plans across merchandising
- Recruiting suitable members for their team, working with the HR teams to do so, that will fit in with the company culture
- Working closely with the other in-house teams including Buying, Sourcing, Product Technology, etc.
- Work with the HOB to review all trading activities and provide them with analytical support in order to shape current and future seasons
- The delivery of sales, profit and margin and markdown budgets
The Head of Merchandising will report into the Merchandising Director. Head of Merchandising must have built a career within merchandising, have worked in the fashion industry and essentially managed substantial teams.