Our client, a high-end premium company, is looking for a Head of production & development specialized in ladieswear, to be the leader of its creative product development team in Sweden.
This role will be taking on responsibility for the full product lifecycle of the firm and this will include product design, implementation, delivery, restructuring and product closures.
This a great opportunity to be part of the growth strategy of this dynamic company, with a solid international background.
As the Head of Production, you will work in conjunction with internal and complementary teams to achieve performance targets of the RTW collection.
This role is seeking someone to act as the firm's ambassador of their already established Private Markets product range.
- Define and manage the product lifecycle, from the initial concept and build a product vision and strategy, which ensures delivery of targets with the right priorities and the most flexible and scalable systems
- Lead and overseas the research and development of all product categories (woven, jersey, knit, leather, denim) and accurately transmit the creative vision to your team, the design and technician team, through the efficient execution of each sample stage
- Lead the product development team and deliver a high level of performances
- Create and manage the critical path for each season, to ensure deadlines are achievable
- Responsible for overseeing and establish partnerships with leading factories and suppliers
- Establish and maintain supply chains for all products, driving ethical & environmental objectives
- Lead all technical development, tech packs, fittings and testing resourcing garment tech/pattern cutter, as well as working closely with technicians at factories
- Drive margin targets, negotiating cost prices from fabric/trim, development cost and grading based on price, quality, sampling, delivery etc.
- Responsible for the development of new products/fabrics, in order to meet business objectives and builds the brands identify
- Build solid working relationships with other internal stakeholder’s team including Design, Sales, E-commerce, Merchandising, Supply Chain & Distribution.
• Minimum 8 years of extensive experience developing collection for high-end premium/luxury brands
• Extensive experience to lead and mentor the team • Highly Tenacious, assertive and determined attitude with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines numerate and analytical
• Excellent communication and follow up skills
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our appreciation for your interest.