We have a rare and extremely exciting opportunity for a Head of Quality Assurance to join an ever growing group of brands.
We’re looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to oversee their QA teams in their head offices and group sourcing hubs in Turkey and Italy. Reporting into the Sourcing and Product Operations Director you will play a vital role as part of the Responsible Sourcing and Product Operations leadership team, helping the business ensure they are able to deliver the highest quality product to the customer at pace.
• Leading and managing the Quality Assurance Teams in Manchester and London and the group Sourcing hubs (Turkey and Italy) to support all of the group’s brands.
• Travelling to overseas sourcing hubs and supplier geographies as required.
• Managing the fit sealing process in partnership with the buying teams and suppliers to deliver the most commercial fits whilst ensuring speedy decision making.
• Continuous focus on creating efficiencies within the sealing process, educating the supply base in self-sealing where appropriate, and developing remote sealing process at sourcing hubs and embrace technology to drive improvement.
• Ensuring continued focus and review on the creation and management of the most commercial and standardised set of size blocks to support each of the brands and their focus on their individual customer.
• Working collaboratively with the group’s supply base alongside the Sourcing and Product Compliance Teams, to educate and support our suppliers in continuously improving their products and services.
• Working collaboratively with the Customer Services and Quality Control Teams to ensure all customer quality control issues, defects, or product faults are managed and resolved in a fair, practical, and commercial manner with customer satisfaction the number one priority.
• Previous experience in a similar senior role within a fast paced environment is a must
• Inspiring leader with the ability to drive excellence through your people
• A technically-oriented qualification, preferably at degree level
• Ability to influence across functions including buying, sourcing, product compliance and QC.
• Multi-product experience including fringe areas
• Comprehensive understanding of fitting and sealing on apparel products.
• Experience of working directly with factories, and thorough understanding of factory production and process flows including QC processes.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to meet new challenges with a positive attitude
• Passionate about the business and the potential future opportunities for growth
Where you’ll be based:
As you’ll mostly be splitting your time between the London and Manchester offices, we’re looking for someone who is happy to be based at one of these locations
If you have the skills to do this role and feel you could make an impact, please get in touch!